Boutique Sup & Yoga Retreat in Cornwall
I nvest in your body and mind, challenge yourself and let yourself be centred on a unique sup & yoga retreat in Cornwall…
Immerse yourself into SUP and yoga. Focus on yourself with our weekend retreat dedicated to your physical fitness and overall sense of well being.
A long weekend filled with stand up paddleboarding, on land and SUP based yoga, delicious fresh food, incredible scenery and the opportunity to try different activities, learn new skills, and focus on your body and mind. Relax, recharge and have some fun!
- 2 two hour SUP instruction sessions with BSUPA SUP coach
- 1 four hour SUP tour with BSUPA SUP coach
- 1 SUP yoga session with an ASI qualified SUP yoga instructor
- 2 one hour Iyengar yoga sessions (yoga mats are provided)
- All SUP equipment
- Luxury boutique accommodation, double or twin room (private rooms available for a small supplement)
- 1 massage treatment
- 3 delicious breakfasts
- 1 group dinner made with local Cornish products served in the ‘Shack’ in the corner of the wildflower garden
- 10% discount at our WasSUP shop
The luxury boutique accommodation, a unique hiding place where you’ll be looked after, can rest, relax and slip away from the pressures of everyday life and discover what really matters.
Rooms are sheer indulgence, an extravaganza of eye popping palettes recreating colours from nature’s paintbrush from Cornwall’s fields and coastline, a few more exotic places from around the world and inspired by Mother Nature.
Enjoy legendary Breakfasts; choose from smoked haddock and kippers to fresh compote of fruits, crème fraiche, warm muffins and Mr Kittows Farm sausages and of course local free range eggs cooked any way you like.
Relax in the sauna or jacuzzi hot tub, perfect for easing those tired muscles after stand up paddle boarding and gathering for a chat or glass of wine with new friends.
All rooms contain
- Soft towelling dressing gowns to use during your stay
- Pampering products
- Fresh towels daily (or every other day to be more friendly to the planet)
- Roberts Radio
- Tea and Coffee making
- TV, DVD + Films
- Free WIFI