Group & Team Building Activities
S tand up paddle boarding as a family or group of friends is genuinely awesome together.
Getting everyone out on the water together is bound to get the group smiling, laughing, bonding and sharing in each others achievements. SUP is also perfect for the more active and adventurous hen or stag do.
For something more structured including team building days or corporate events we offer options to build programs that allows teams to combine theory with practical activities in order to explore individual difference, motivation and develop relationships or improve their ability to give feedback and coach others.
Groups are classed as 6 people or more and we are happy to work with you to tailor your session to suit your budget, group ability and interests.
- Group Introductory Lessons 1.5-2hrs taster session and teaching, ideal for beginners.
- Group Tours 2.5-3hrs- Guided coastal exploration, a great option for those who have done SUP before.
- Group SUP Yoga 1hr directed SUP yoga class, super fun and a new way to try yoga.
- Team Building or Development half or full day theory and practical activities led by a trainer, why learn in the office when action learning like this is available.
We can organise food, transport and accommodation to suit your groups needs. We want to ensure that you get the most out of the experience, just call or email us to arrange the stand up paddleboard activity you really want.
Please note: Full payments for group bookings is taken in advance and individuals dropping out of group bookings WILL NOT be refunded. Alternative activities or refunds will be offered if the conditions on the day are considered too unsafe by the lead instructor.
What to bring
- Swim suit and towel
- Suncream, Sunglasses, Sunhat
- Any relevant medication or light snacks that you may want on route
Top afternoon! Highly recommended!
- Group Introductory Lessons 1.5-2hrs £190
- Group Tours 2.5-3hrs £245
- Group SUP Yoga 1.25hrs £135
- Team building half day or full day quotes on request
- For groups bigger than 6 please call to discuss and obtain a quote.
Meet up at the WasSup Shop in Mevagissey where you will be kitted out and have facilities to change into your wetsuit and store valuable items. We then walk a short distance to the beach where the boards are already next to the beach.
There are a number of car parks around Mevagissey. The closest one to us is the Mevagissey Harbour car park which is located on the west side of the harbour. In the summer charge £3 for 4hrs